Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

It was an accident...

I got sick on the carpet last night. I couldn't help it. When mommy came in, she sniffed the air and then yelled, "PUCK!! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!". I knew she'd be mad so I was hiding in her room. When she found me, I wagged my tail as hard as I could and smiled my biggest doggy grin for her to see. I think it worked, because she kept yelling but then she told me she was sorry I felt sick and started to clean it up. I slept very close to her bed all night long to make sure she wasn't still mad.

I think we are going on a trip. Mommy has been packing the suitcase bit by bit...well, more like unpacking it from the last time she went out of town. Zoey has been sleeping in it when mommy's not watching. This time, however, I think I get to go, too. Mommy usually cleans the house when she's letting Uncle Jeff or Aunty Kat watch me. This house is messy! I like it messy, I don't feel bad about rolling around and shedding.

Well, I must go. My manly area needs some sniffing and licking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home