Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Love Grandpa Steve

Well, this weekend was very hectic. My mommy took me to Grandpa Steve and Sally's house, where we used to live. I like it there. There is a whole room of cold tile for me to lay on. Also, Grandpa Steve spoils me with lots of cookies when mommy's not watching. I like to ride in the car. Mommy let me ride in the front seat, and I got to stick my head out the window for almost the whole trip. The only thing I don't like is how loud mommy sings along to the music. Sometimes she thinks no one can hear her, but she must forget how sensitive my ears are. WOOF!

My mommy was in a wedding. She had a fancy dress and everything. Her hair was kind of crazy but I guess she didn't go to a good groomer. I think my mommy had fun, but when she came home, she smelled like something I had never smelt before. Maybe I should say "someone" I never smelt before. She didn't come back to the house Saturday night. I don't know where she slept! All she said when I greeted her at the door was "Don't judge me. I'm your mother."

But I still love her.

ps--View Wedding photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home