Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wowzers

Oh Boy! Two days til closing!! We're getting so excited!!

Hmm, in some not so exciting news, Mommy was very sad last night. She came home from work very upset because her students' FCAT scores came in and were not that great. She felt like she failed the kids, or didn't give them enough help, or just plain let them down. So many of them were crying and looking to her for answers and she just didn't know what to tell them. It really made her sad to see kids go down a level. She said it also slightly embarrasses her in front of her peers. The administration always builds her up to be some great person that she feels she can't live up to. Maybe she just lacks the self-confidence sometimes. I believe in Mommy though, and she shouldn't doubt herself.

In other news, tonight Auntie Kat is coming over to help Mommy pack. No more slacking!

I can't wait to see my new house. If you can't wait either, look here.

WOOF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home