Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Closing = Stress!

Dog oh Dog, was Mommy ever stressed out last night. She had gotten a million phone calls from people thinking that she was supposed to close on her condo YESTERDAY! Even though she called people to straighten it out, I guess there were more people involved who didn't get the message. Mommy doesn't understand why they can't communicate to each other if they are working in the SAME OFFICE!

She came home and plopped on the couch. She was too tired to move. She looked at me and said, "My baby, I hate money." Then she explained that the people who approved her loan had all of her information screwed up and she'll need to show that she has more money than she has. How you do that - I don't know. I know if I have a certain amount of doggy biscuits I can't magically make more appear. Mommy said it just means a lot of scrimping and saving between now and then, so I don't know if I'll be going to the groomer anytime soon.

In other news, Mommy says she's getting an "additional" job next year that will help us pay the bills! She will be involved with the sports program next year but she won't coach anything. She'll be a liason between the coaches and the downtown office, providing them with all the paperwork and information that they need. It is supposed to be hectic but worth the money. Hopefully it means she won't have to sell a bunch of tickets to sports game just to make ends meet.

Auntie Nini came to stay with us last weekend. She brought Cousin Ginger. I like having Ginger on my turf. It helped me with the "separation" of Mommy being gone. Also, Auntie Nini is very nice to me and picks the fleas off my belly. The only thing I didn't like was the way Ginger jumped up on Mommy's couches when she thought no one was looking. Those couches are brand new! When Zoey tries to attack them with her claws I try to stop her. But I couldn't budge Gingy off those couches. Grr.... if I'm not allowed on them no doggy is.

That's all the news that is news. Oh gosh, where did I get that saying? I think it was my ex-daddy Josh who used to say it. So I'll close this with - that's all the news you get, suckers! PTFO! That's PKMF style. It suits me.

WOOF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home