Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

APPROVED!

Mommy was so happy last night. She was dancing around in a happy crazy-woman's jig. She got the good news that her loan application was approved and she has financing for her house! She feels more relaxed now that one big obstacle is overcome. Her realtor said, "Now you can start celebrating!" but Mommy still says, "No way, not until I've got the keys in hand."

In other Mommy news, she has been seeing a lot of Steve lately. This past Saturday they went to St. Augustine. Then they went to his house (I'm assuming, because Mommy's jeans smelled different) to watch a movie. I think they were kissing in the car for a long time...ok, I know they were, I was syping on them. Again. I can't help it.

I think Mommy is confused about how she feels about Steve. She really likes him, but she doesn't know if the spark is there or not. But she's decided to give it time and see how things develop. One interesting thing is that he is RELATED to good friends of ours from Ocala - The Aschlimans. It makes him even more attractive to Mommy because she has always thought of the Aschlimans as good people.

So, a lot is going on for Mommy! A new house, a new friend, a new year! She thinks 2006 may be the year of the LINDS.

WOOF!

ps--next week is Mommy's Spring Break! She'll be HOME!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home