Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Monday, February 27, 2006

what is a condo?

Mommy went hunting!! Well, she said she went house-hunting. Not hunting like Dick Cheney or anything.

She went out with a nice woman named Tara who is what Mommy called a "real-it-or". I don't know what that means, but Mommy says she is helping us find a new place to live! Mommy wants to buy a "con-doe", but I don't know what that is either! Mommy says it is like an apartment only nicer and she will own it instead of renting it. Then no crabby old ladies will be able to bother us!! See, when Mommy talks, I listen.

I think I would like to live in a place like that. There wouldn't be any of mommy's students running around and trying to pet me when I'm pooping. Mommy could cruise around in her pj's and not have to worry about running into their parents! I think Mommy's money might be tight for a year or two put in the end she says she would earn "eck-kwit-tee" and that means we could buy something else.

I hope Mommy finds something she likes. She says this is a very scary but exciting process. She says that the lease on her new apartment ends in May, and I hope this is an early enough start. Luckily, she trusts this Tara person and says she feels comfortable dealing with her.

Mommy has realized lately how much she let Josh manipulate her! She is glad that she is single now and gets to make grown-up, responsible decisions ON HER OWN and doesn't have to deal with anyone else's demands. She says it is fun getting to do all this for the first time the way SHE wants it done. Although it is a little scary being totally responsible for all of this...she's glad she is.

I'm so proud of my mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home