Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Monday, March 06, 2006

enter Steve, stage right

So, I met this guy who took my mommy out. I don't know what I think. He came to pick her up on Saturday, and then on Sunday he came over and hung out with her for a little bit. He was nice, but he didn't really seem to want to pet me. I was doing all my tricks, rolling around on the floor, showing my hairy belly, reaching out my paw for him to shake - and NOTHING! Maybe he needs some time to warm-up to me. I think I'll give him another chance.

My mommy seems to have given him a chance. I peeked through the blinds and some them kissing in his car last night. I guess my approval doesn't mean that much to her anymore.

Mommy was also very stressed about trying to find financing for her condo this weekend. She talked it through with her realtor, though, and things are looking up. It looks like her deposit is going to cover the closing costs, which means Mommy won't have to pay that much to move in. She says she's not going to relax about it until she signs on the dotted line and is handed the keys, but I hope she doesn't overstress until then.

I wish Mommy would hurry home. Zoey is stinking up her litter box and I can't take it much longer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home