Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

uh-oh

Mommy thinks dating is stressful.

She doesn't like this whole "who's supposed to call whom game". She doesn't want to come on too strong but she wants to make things happen for herself. She hates waiting. She's so impatient. She wants someone to tell her, "I like you, I think you're fun, this is what I'm thinking..." but she doesn't know what she's thinking.

She's putting too much emphasis on this.

I don't know if Steve will last. Part of me hopes he does. Part of me doesn't. I like having Mommy to myself, but I'd like her to have some company, too. Being alone for too long isn't good for Mommy. We both know how bad it can get. Mommy feels the same I think...she likes the pattern she's in, she's got her own routine. But that doesn't mean that something new can't be added to it. Poor mommy, she's got too much on her mind.

Tonight she's abandoning me yet again to eat dinner with Auntie Kat and Auntie Kristin. She keeps talking about some project having to do with planes (runway something or other). I hope she has fun, seeing as how I'll be home alone crying my eyes out because she's gone.

I feel like crying now. Woof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home