Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Sheesh

I know Mommy is at work, I know she's not here talking to me, but I know what she's thinking.

Right now she's sitting at her desk. She's on the computer. She decides to check match.com, and she probably noticed that Steve has signed on to his account in the past 24 hours. Now, does Mommy get excited that he's home, or does she get upset that he didn't call her? It all depends on what time he got home yesterday. He said that they would do something tonight, so Mommy turned down all the other offers made to her to go out tonight.

I hope for Steve's sake that he calls, because Mommy made plans for Saturday.

Speaking of Mommy's Saturday plans, you'll never believe who is coming to visit. Since I know you'll never guess I'll just tell you. Its Jonah. Mommy's old, old, old boyfriend. I was just a young pup when I first met him. Needless to say I wasn't impressed with him. I used to pee on his feet all the time, hoping it would deter him from coming over to see my Mommy. But alas, even doggy urine can't keep men away from her. I'll be interested to see if he's changed at all. Mommy enjoys talking to him on the phone every now and then, she always laughs up a storm.

I hope she has fun but only in the friendship way. I tried to tell Mommy that when she was vacuuming last night, and I think she understood. She just rolled her eyes and told me to go lay down.

So, the question of the day today is, "Where's Steve?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home