Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

so fresh and so clean

Well, Mommy finally gave me a bath last night. It was about time, I can't remember the last time I went to the groomer. I was staring to stink so bad that even I didn't want to be around my smelly self. Steve said something about it the other night. Mommy told him his hair smelled nice (I bet money he uses a girly shampoo) and he said, "You're just used to smelling Puck".

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??

Now, I know I'm a smelly mutt. In fact, I think that being a dog sort of entitles you to a certain amount of stink. But let's get serious here. I'm the only man in Mommy's life at this point, and I don't appreciate him just busting out with the insults. Ok, maybe I'm being a little bit sensitive, but I don't like anyone but Mommy pointing my stankness out to me.

I guess its irregardless now, because I'm clean...but the bathroom floor is another story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home