Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

exit Steve, stage left

Well, it ended last night. Steve told mommy that he thinks they would make better friends. She was angry and upset. I can't blame her. She thought this was going someplace serious. They had talks about their relationship. He talked about taking her away for the weekend. But then last night he told her their was no chemistry, no spark, no magnetism between them.

Mommy looked like she wanted to cry. I ran and hid in the bedroom.

I heard him tell her he was sorry, and that he still wanted to be her friend. Mommy stood her ground and didn't let a tear drop fall. She told him that he shouldn't of let it go as far as it did, and that he should have told her this last week when he realized it. He shouldn't of tried to force himself to do something if he didn't want to do it. She said she appreciated his honesty, but she had enough friends, and she didn't need a new one.

Then she told him to leave.

And he did.

When he left, she cried. I tried to comfort her as best as I can, but sometimes its best just for Mommy to let it all out.

I have faith, though. Today she smiled at me, told me she was sorry, and that things were only going to get better.

I hope she's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home