Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Are we there yet?

Wow. Mommy is only four days away from closing. She's nervous, overwhelmed, and really excited! Today she needs to start packing, though, because the house is still a wreck! She had to go to Ocala yesterday, so I can understand why she didn't get much done. But Saturday all she did was nap and hang out at the beach with Uncle Jeff! That slacker!!

Hmm...well, Zoey and I are trying to prepare ourselves for the move. Zoey is tearing up the carpet as much as possible because she knows it won't be allowed at the new house. I am trying my best to leave as much of my hair behind as doggily possible. Mommy is going to become vacuum nazi at the new house. I can just sniff it.

I don't have much to pack, and what I do have, Mommy will pack for me. I just need to make sure my cookies don't get lost in the move. Mommy will probably slack off and not buy me a new box for a whole month!

Speaking of months, Mommy told me yesterday that she would probably be gone for most of the month in July. I'm going to be sent to Grandpa Steve's. I like it there, and everyone is very nice, but I know it is going to be so hard to be away from Mommy. She is my everything and without her my tail just isn't worth wagging.

Oh well. I don't want to think about it anymore. I'll try to think of something happy instead.

mmm...cookies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home