Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Myspace Schmyspace

Everyone seems all a buzz about this thing called Myspace.com. I understand the appeal - but I guess I'm just an old fashioned blogging doggy at heart.

A lot has been going on in the Layendecker household. We finally got everything unpacked; what a relief! I was tired of sleeping with boxes. One bad thing that happened was Mommy's car was broken in to and someone stole her computer from work. We'll end up paying out the nose for that one - it figures that Mommy had an appointment with the insurance people two days from the day of the robbery. Well, at least they didn't steal the car or break the window. Sneaky criminals and their handy locksmith training. Yeah, I think what I'm trying to say is "BASTARDS!!", but you probably knew that.

Mommy went on a trip to Hilton Head Island to see her grandpa. I hear he is a nice guy but I wouldn't know, because I didn't get to go. You see, Cousin Ginger got to go, but I had to stay at the Dr's office because Mommy didn't think I was up to a long trip. Well, let me tell you, I like my Dr, but I don't want to stay there that long ever again. In fact, Mommy has to take me back there tomorrow because I think I have a bladder infection. Again, the word is "BASTARDS!!"

Mommy is also busy making plans for her trip to North Carolina in July. She always comes back from Montreat in a great mood, so its good she'll be gone for so long. She'll be gone from July 7-23 and come back just in time to see Auntie Kat off on her African safari. Again, I don't get to go to NC, but I DO get to go stay with my Grandpa Steve. I like it there; that's the house that mommy and I grew up in. It should be fun for everyone - even you, Granpa Steve!!

People keep asking me about Mommy's love life, and I'm here to report that its nobody's business. Who's crazy enough to put that stuff on the internet in the first place!! (Geez, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry, Mommy??)

Well, I'll try to do a better job of keeping you guys updated on my fabulous canine life. WOOF WOOF!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home