Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Friday, November 10, 2006

She left me...again

I'm sitting at home by myself today. My mommy left me to go to Montreat. She says that she goes there because God has called her to create a fun place for middle school kids, but quite frankly, I need her to be home with me! I don't understand why I can't go to this Montreat place. I'm a good dog. I like North Carolina...I think. I mean, I haven't ever been there but how bad could it be? Grass to poop on is all I really need.

I haven't seen Uncle Jeff in awhile. I think he did something bad to my mommy, she has seemed disappointed recently. I won't speculate. This is the internet, after all.

I will continue to mope, and wait. Wait for my mommy to come back to me.

WOOF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home