Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Friday, April 06, 2007

we don't have cable

Hey Zoey, let's stare at the wall.......









This is what happens when you don't want to pay $90 a month for entertainment. You make your own. Or rather, your mother decides it would be fun to take interesting photos of you laying on the floor.





Actually, she took this shot after our distastrous two mile walk, during which I busted open my paw and had to get stitches. Yeah, it was awesome.













Animal cruelty, anyone?








I'm done looking at the wall. What should we do now? Lick ourselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home