Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Friday, June 29, 2007

new jobs

My mom got a job volunteering with First Coast No More Homeless Pets. I'm excited because it gets her out of the house for a bit so I can lick my manly parts in peace. Also, she won't be working directly with animals, so there is no reason to worry she'll bring another dog - ultimately inferior to me - to my happy home.

FCNMHP works with low income families to find them spay and neuter options. They have a host of programs ranging from free to low cost. They also have a feral cat program - did you know Zoey was a feral cat when Mommy adopted her? You'd never know it now. When no one else is around, Zoey is a total snugglebutt (Mommy's word, not mine.). She can't keep her paws off me!!

I'm happy Mommy is giving back to the community.
I'm glad that other peoples' dogs and cats will benefit.
I'm glad they will stay with other people!!!

WOOF!

2 Comments:

Blogger emilysuze said...

You have such a kind hearted mommy!

6:04 PM  
Blogger The Working Girl said...

yeah, she rules!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home