Just Pucking Perfect

Welcome to my world. I'm Puck, the world's most loveable mutt. I'm old, I'm smelly, and I'm my mommy's biggest fan. She's young, sexy, and obviously bored. Won't you read along as my life unfolds...my fabulous, fabulous life as a dog...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

seven weeks and counting

Poor Mommy, she is under a lot of stress lately. Work is really beginning to wear her down. The end of the year is always a mad dash to the finish - awards ceremonies, five spring sports, fieldtrips, not to mention all the extra stuff piled on by administrators, parents being grumps - oh yeah and the whole TEACHING that is supposed to go on for the next seven weeks. Yuck, I wouldn't want that job.

And as far as fieldtrips go, Mommy is done. The sad thing is that the adults are the ones who ruin it - complaining about things that no one can help!! Not being polite or even grateful!! Trying to get money back because their kid had a bad time!! Grr...who knew adults could act so much like children? Way to set the example, losers.

But, the weekend is looking up for Mommy - beach volleyball and a relaxing Saturday. Hopefully the weather will clear up for some nice beach time.

We'll see.

Mommy had a boy come by and pick her up the other night. I sniffed his shoes. No judgment yet, but I am on alert.

WOOF!

1 Comments:

Blogger steph said...

i hope the weather clears up, too!!!! i need the beach!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home